Magnolia Blossom Shot on Film - Black and White Photograph (539394_0016X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a magnolia blossom on the branches of a magnolia tree in springtime. This photograph was shot on Kodak Tri-X black and white film using a vintage camera. Film provides a different look than digital photography and prints will display a pleasing amount of film grain and may appear somewhat softer than modern digital images. Be sure to look at the cropped detail images before buying.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.