Landscape with Two Barren Trees - Real Handmade Cyanotype PrintKeith Dotson Photography
This is a unique, one-of-a-kind, handmade cyanotype print of a landscape with a round hill and two barren trees. The paper was hand-coated and sun-printed on high-quality Arches cold-press watercolor paper. It comes with extra paper and the brushed background exposed, just as shown, but this can easily be trimmed off, or covered with a top mat for framing.
- Signed in pencil on the back
- 10.5 inches wide x 7 inches tall (image area)
- Print only - not matted, mounted, or framed
Cyanotypes are often referred to as an "alternative process," but they are actually an antique historic process. Cyanotypes are a form of contact print, which means they are printed from a negative that is the same size as the final print. The negative is sandwiched against the sensitized paper under glass, and exposed to UV light (traditionally the sun). The exposed paper is then washed in water until fully developed.
- Real chemical cyanotype on textured ivory watercolor paper (not an inkjet color print)
- Image area size is 10.5 inches x 7 inches
- Signed in pencil on the back of the print
- Sold without frame, mat, or mount
- Comes to you carefully packaged
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
- NOTE: The actual color of the blue tones and paper color may vary slightly from the photograph, due to screen color profile variations. We've done our best to give an accurate representation of the print.
Learn more about cyanotypes here. (Opens in a new window).