Laces of an Old Leather Boot Tied Together: Black and White Photograph (KD005685X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white detail photograph of the laces of two old tattered leather boots tied together into loops, creating a beautiful composition.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S. Contact us to arrange a purchase.