Junked Buick Super Eight Circa 1951 - Black and White Photograph (Square Format) (555688_0008X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a classic 1951 Buick Super Eight rusting away in a junkyard in the American South.
This photograph was shot on medium format Cinestill Double-X BwXX black and white film using a vintage Hasselblad camera. This film is cut and repackaged from a classic Kodak motion picture film. Film photography provides a different look than digital photography and prints will display a pleasing amount of film grain and may appear somewhat softer than modern digital images. (Square format)
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.