Junked Buick Super Eight Circa 1951 - Black and White Photograph (Square Format) (555688_0008X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a classic 1951 Buick Super Eight rusting away in a junkyard in the American South.
This photograph was shot on medium format Cinestill Double-X BwXX black and white film using a vintage Hasselblad camera. This film is cut and repackaged from a classic Kodak motion picture film. Film photography provides a different look than digital photography and prints will display a pleasing amount of film grain and may appear somewhat softer than modern digital images. (Square format)
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.