Iva's Handwriting in the Book (RQ0A1357)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white detail photograph of the pencilled handwriting of Iva Carter, a school girl from Greenville, Texas, who at some point owned this old history textbook. A Short History of England, by Edward P. Cheyney, was published in 1904. It's unclear when Iva used the book, and I have been unable to learn any other details of her life.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.