Inside the House of Blues Legend Sleepy John Estes (RQ0A7680)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of an old wooden table and a chair inside the home of the late blues musician Sleepy John Estes in Brownsville, Tennessee. The small shack where Estes lived has been preserved and relocated to a visitors center near the schoolhouse of Tina Turner, who also came from Brownsville. The wall of Turner's school is visible through the window.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.