Historic Reuter Building on Alamo Plaza in San Antonio (DSC00605)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the historic Reuter Building on Alamo Plaza in San Antonio, Texas. In addition to it's impressive front facade, the brick side displays a beautiful multi-layered expanse of faded vintage ads. The Reuter Building is a four-story brick building with carved stone located on the corner of Crockett Street and Alamo Plaza. It was designed James Wahrenberger for William Reuter in 1891, and was operated as a saloon and ladies’ parlor.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.