Historic Cragfont House Completed 1802: Black and White Photograph (DSC02651)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph the historic Cragfont House in Castalian Springs, Tennessee. The house was built between 1798 and 1802, by General James Winchester, who became one of the founders of Memphis.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.