Historic Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Lafayette, Louisiana (A0011080)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural photograph of the front elevation of the historic Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Lafayette, Louisiana. Built in 1918, this is the third church on the property since 1821.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.