Grand Avenue Water Tower, Built 1870s, North St. Louis (A0008405)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the historic Grand Avenue Water Tower, located on Grand Avenue at 20th Street in the College Hill neighborhood of St. Louis. Built in 1871 by George Barnett, the brick and iron tower was designed in the style of a Corinthian column, and is the oldest water tower in St. Louis.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.