Giant Salsify Dandelion - Black and White Landscape Photograph (KD004222X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a beautiful western salsify seed head, which looks like a giant dandelion. The plant's scientific name is Tragopogon dubius. It originated in south and central Europe and Western Asia, but is now widespread and can be found across the US and in Canada.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.