Gem Theatre in Cairo, Illinois (DSC01582)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural photograph of the exterior marquee and sign for the abandoned Gem Theatre in Cairo, Illinois. A theatre has existed on the location since about 1910, with several fires and reconstructions over the years. The theatre closed for good in 1978.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.