Front Gate at Old Fort Negley, Nashville (A0007107)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the old stone gate at the Fort Negley Civil War site in Nashville, Tennessee. Fort Negley is a star-shaped structure built of limestone blocks on a hilltop south of the city, and was the largest inland fort built during the American Civil War. The fort was built by the Union army in 1862 as a defensive post after the Confederates lost control of Nashville in successive battles, but with fighting concentrated in other areas, the fort never saw action.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.