Flooded Quarry Pit at Pipestone, Minnesota (P3270856)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white landscape photograph of the red stone quarry pit at Pipestone, Minnesota, filled with rainwater and winter meltwater. The quarry at Pipestone has been used by Native Americans for 3,000 years to mine stone to make ceremonial tobacco pipes. The site is still used for this purpose today, and is considered sacred by the tribes who use it.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.