Drayton Hall House Built 1740s (A0019324)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the front exterior of Drayton Hall, nine miles outside Charleston. Drayton Hall was built about 1740. The house is now held in a state of preservation, maintained but not restored, which means that original paint, woodwork, and carved ceilings can still be seen.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.