Drayton Hall Interior with Doors Open and a View to the River (DSC00999)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the interior of Drayton Hall, with the rear doors open, revealing a view of the nearby Ashley River. Drayton Hall was built about 1740, and was held in the same family for most of its existence, having had very little work done. That means visitors see original woodwork, mostly original plaster ceilings, and even the peeling wall paint is very old.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.