Devil's Tower, Wyoming (P1013941)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white winter landscape photograph focused on Devil's Tower in Wyoming. This butte of igneous stone rises 1,267 feet above the Belle Fourche River below. The mountain is sacred to local Native Americans, and was designated as the country's first National Monument in 1906 by President Theodore Roosevelt.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.