Dead Flower Limited Edition Gelatin Silver PhotographKeith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a wrinkled dead flower blossom in a light wood picture frame rescued from a thrift shop.
About the photograph
A hand-printed gelatin silver photograph on delicious, silky smooth Ilford Multigrade FB Classic Matte double-weight fiber based paper. This is a matte darkroom paper with no gloss.
This is the top-of-the-line gelatin silver photographic print that Keith Dotson offers. Every print in the edition is created by the artist in his personal darkroom.
- Print is signed, dated, and numbered in pencil on the back.
- Image size is approximately 3.375 inches square, matted to 8 x 10 inches
- Archivally matted, mounted and framed to fit the light wood picture frame shown in the photographs
- Real hand-processed darkroom print on incomparable double-weight mat surface paper. This paper has a silky feel and no gloss.
- Comes in one size only: Image size is approximately 3.375 inches square
- Signed, dated, and numbered in pencil on the back of the print
- Comes framed in the shown 8 x 10 inch light wood frame, ready to hang
- Comes to you carefully packaged
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
- NOTE: The actual tones and paper color may vary slightly from the print you receive, due to screen color profile variations, etc. We've done our best to give an accurate representation of the print. This image is a photograph of one of the actual prints shown in natural light.
About the rescued frame
This is a light wood picture frame that was rescued from a thrift store. It's in very good condition, but does have minor scratches on the surface (see detail photograph). If you purchase it, you will receive it in this condition.
The main objective is to save the frame from the waste stream.