Dark Cave in the Forest: Black and White Landscape Photograph (DSC03435A)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white landscape photograph of a large, dark cave mouth deep in the woods. This is the mouth of Russell Cave in the forested hills of northern Alabama. It's an archeologically significant site because of its consistent use as a winter shelter by Native Americans for nearly 10,000 years. Excavations have discovered 100,000 artifacts — two tons worth — including human remains that are 8,500 years old.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.