Cracked Wood and Old Bricks (A0030751)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of an abandoned building—the back side of an old storefront—in a small town in North Carolina. The cracked wooden doors, varying brick patterns, and repeated rectangle motif make this composition interesting.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.