Cracked Paint on the Wooden Column of an Abandoned House - Black and White Photograph (KD16814X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of cracked paint textures on an old wooden column on the historic abandoned Judge Mark Bird House built circa 1840 in Woodstock, Virginia. The house also once held the Woodstock Female Seminary.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.