Cracked Car Paint Composition Diptych: Set of Two Black and White Photographs (DSC02455-7)Keith Dotson Photography
Set of two black and white abstract photographs of cracked and peeling paint on the door of a rusting old car. These photographs were shot with a macro lens of two side-by-side areas of rust on the door of an old wrecked car.
Note: Sizes listed are for each of the individual prints. Prices are for both prints as a set.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.