Cotton Warehouse Mosaic Wall Newbern, Alabama - Black and White Photograph (KD13184X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a patchwork wall of rusty corrugated metal and doors and windows. The structure is an old cotton warehouse that now discreetly houses the main design workshop of Auburn University's Rural Studio in Newbern, Alabama.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.