Colonial Cemetery Wall of Headstones - Savannah (DSC06744)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a row of headstones on a brick wall that borders Savannah's historic Colonial Cemetery. Established in 1750, the cemetery quickly expanded to six acres and was closed to interments in 1853. It now serves as a public park in Savannah's historic district.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.