Charleston Hall Architectural Detail Photograph (A0018917)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural detail photograph of decorative designs over the doors to the historic Charleston City Hall. Designed by local architect Gabriel Manigault in the Adamesque style, the structure was opened in 1804 to be a branch of the federal bank, but was transferred to the city in 1811 after revocation of the bank's charter by the U.S. Congress.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S. - Contact us to arrange a purchase.