Charleston Farmers and Exchange Bank (Ironwork Detail) - Black and White Photograph (DSC02761)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white detail photograph of the fancy door handles and ornate ironwork on the doors of the historic old Farmers and Exchange Bank in Charleston. Built in Moorish style in 1853-54, the building was chained shut at the time of this photograph.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.