Charleston Church Spire at Night (A0018534)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural night photograph of the tall narrow spire of St. Matthew's Lutheran Church in Charleston, South Carolina. The Charleston skyline is characterized by churches with tall spires, hence its nickname "the Holy City."
Note: Because this is a night photograph, there will be some perceptible film grain in your print. We find it pleasing, but take a look at the detailed crop images below to make sure you like it before making the purchase.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S. - Contact us to arrange a purchase.