Carnton Plantation Iron Fence (IMG_0532)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of iron flourishes on an old fence at the historic antebellum plantation house at Carnton, in Franklin, Tennessee. Carnton is a Federal-style plantation house built in 1826. The house and farm was a key site of the American Civil War during the Battle of Franklin in 1864.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S. Contact us to arrange a purchase.