Antique Iron Fence (IMG_0532)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of iron flourishes on an old fence at the historic house at Carnton, in Franklin, Tennessee. Carnton is a Federal-style house built in 1826. The house and farm was a key site of the American Civil War during the Battle of Franklin in 1864.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.
Outside the U.S. Contact us to arrange a purchase.