Broken Greek Revival Columns, Nashville (IMG_1427)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a fallen Greek Revival column lying in the grass. Removed from the original Tennessee State Capitol building in Nashville during a renovation, these pieces of stone columns have been scattered around Nashville as a reminder of its reputation as "the Athens of the South."
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S. Contact us to arrange a purchase.