Bricks and Cracked Cement on the Exterior of the Old Charleston Jail (A0018660)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural detail photograph of a bricks peeking through the cracked cement of an exterior wall at the old Charleston Jail, which was served from 1802 until 1939.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S. Contact us to arrange a purchase.