Big Tree and Ancient Mounds: Black and White Landscape Photograph (A0031274B)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white landscape photograph of a big, beautiful tree growing on the grounds at the ancient Cahokia Mound Site near St. Louis. In the background are several mounds built of soil carried in baskets by Native Americans over 1,000 years ago. Cahokia, once the largest city in North America, is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers are available.