Bexar County Courthouse in San Antonio Black and White Photograph (A0018261)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the tower of Bexar County Courthouse, a red sandstone building opened in 1896. Designed in the Romanesque revival style by architect James Riley Gordon, the courthouse sits in San Antonio's Main Square, adjacent to the historic Cathedral of San Fernando.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.