Bent Tree on Driftwood Beach (IMG_4188A)Keith Dotson Photography
Driftwood Beach is a long, surreal stretch of beach on Jekyll Island, Georgia, that's strewn with dozens of skeletal fallen trees and pieces of driftwood. This photograph shows a bent tree, stooped to lie on the beach at low tide. On the left, a fishing boat can be seen small on the horizon.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.