Architectural Detail Photograph of The Emily Morgan Hotel in San Antonio (A0017945)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural photograph of the ornate Gothic Revival details on the exterior of The Emily Morgan Hotel in San Antonio, Texas. Details include several human faces carved into the stone work.
Built in 1924 to serve as a medical arts building, the iconic downtown building is now a hotel named after a heroine of Texas history, Emily Morgan (also known as Emily D. West), who was also the inspiration for the song "The Yellow Rose of Texas."
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.