Architectural Detail, 2nd at Broadway (Hard Rock Cafe), Nashville (RQ0A7945)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a beautiful architectural detail on a historic building in Nashville's Lower Broadway honky tonk district at 2nd Avenue. The structure is currently home to Hard Rock Cafe's gift shop, but opened in the 1890s as the Silver Dollar Saloon, serving riverboat men from the nearby Cumberland River. Also known as the V. E. Schwab Building.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
For complete details about the prints and papers, go to the About the Prints page.