Antique Iron Gate at Holy Trinity Church in Nashville, Circa 1852 (A0021296)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a beautifully ornate but rusty detail on the antique iron gate at Holy Trinity Church, built circa 1852, near downtown Nashville, Tennessee. The church was designed by architects Frank Wills and Henry C. Dudley. The old gate detail is difficult to read, but it's a logo for the iron works that made the gate and fence, and says "[Unknown] Architectural Iron Works."
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.