Antique Decorative Iron Work at the Old Farmers and Exchange Bank, Charleston (A0019289)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the iron work over the exterior door and window glass at the old Farmers and Exchange Bank, built in 1853.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.