Ancient Petroglyphs on the Wall of Mesa Verde (RQ0A7065)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white fine art photograph of ancient petroglyphs that can still be seen at Mesa Verde, Colorado. Petroglyphs are images made by scratching or carving into stone. These glyphs tell the origin story of the Pueblo people. This photograph makes the glyphs appear high on the wall, but in actuality, the glyphs were within reach using a narrow stone ledge just below the wall.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.