Ackermann House on Historic Chapline Street in Wheeling WV - Black and White Photograph (KD14817X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white detail photograph of the beautiful and historic house built in 1889 for German immigrant Dr. Gregor Ackermann. Ackermann practiced medicine in his native Germany and then worked as a doctor for a German steamship company. In 1880 he came to Wheeling. He got married and had this home built at 2319 Chapline Street in 1889, which also served as his office as a physician and surgeon.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.