Abandoned Old Storefront in Nutbush Tennessee: Black and White Photograph (DSC02526)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white architectural photograph of an abandoned old clapboard storefront on Highway 19 in Nutbush, Tennessee. An old sign on the building says, "Welcome to Nutbush, Tennessee, Birthplace of Tina Turner." Farm fields can be seen behind the building.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.