Abandoned Building with Millions of Cracks: Black and White Photograph (KD005932X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of an abandoned building with a huge variety of patterns and textures in the cracked and peeling paint of its exterior. There's also a bird nest lodged behind the vintage lamp.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S. Contact us to arrange a purchase.