Architectural Detail Photograph of a Column on the Front of the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas (A0017914)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white detail photograph of one of the carved stone columns on the front of the world-famous Alamo, cradle of Texas independence from Mexico in San Antonio, Texas. This architectural detail photograph illustrates the ornate stone carvings and textures of the building, which began existence as a Spanish mission in 1744, known originally as Misión San Antonio de Valero.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.