Downtown Nashville Kress Building (DSC01099)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the historic downtown Kress building, an Art Deco retail store built in 1935. Part of the S.H. Kress five-and-ten-cent store chain, the Nashville location was a target of a customer boycott over its segregationist practices in the 1960s, leading to integration within the store well before the other pats of the country.
Archival Pigment Print on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to traditional darkroom prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in approximately 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.