Adams, Tennessee Abandoned Storefront Detail (RQ0A5246)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white detail photograph of plywood, bricks, and an unused utility connection on an abandoned storefront in the deserted downtown area of Adams, Tennessee.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.