Abandoned Building on 3rd Avenue, Nashville (DSC01166)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the tarnished architectural details and scrollwork motif on the front of an abandoned building on Nashville's 3rd Avenue. Historically this part of Nashville was home to many furniture stores, but this particular building was later home to a nightclub opened in 1977, by legendary Nashville saxophonist Boots Randolph.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.