Abandoned House Woodgrain: Limited Edition Selenium-Toned Black and White Photograph (DSC00257)Keith Dotson Photography
Selenium toned black and white photograph of the side of an abandoned house featuring an extraordinary amount of detail in the grain of the weathered wood.
This is an actual darkroom-style print on silver gelatin fiber-based paper, which has then been chemically toned with a 1:9 selenium toning solution. Selenium toning subtly alters the color and tones of the black and white print, and also adds to the overall longevity by making it more archivally stable.
This is a signed and numbered edition of 7 in each size. The price will increase with each print sold. This photograph is not available in any other format on my site.
Prints are custom-made upon purchase and will take 3 - 4 weeks to produce.
Fiber-Based Silver Gelatin Print with Selenium Toning:
- Museum-quality wet-processed fiber-based silver gelatin print
- Chemically toned with selenium at a 1:9 dilution to enhance beauty and longevity
- Limited edition of 7 signed/numbered prints in each size
- Superior archival quality and surface beauty
- Printed on 310 gsm thick paper
- Moderately glossy surface
- Unless otherwise stated, ships without top mat, mount, and frame
- Signed and numbered on the back in pencil
- Ships in 3-4 weeks
- Free shipping inside the US (ask for a custom price to ship outside the US)