Cincinnati's John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge Built 1866: Black and White Photograph (KD007266X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge with the city of Cincinnati in the background. Built in 1866, the bridge was the longest suspension bridge in the world, but was later surpassed by Roebling's Brooklyn Bridge, built in 1883.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S. Contact us to arrange a purchase.