Abandoned Diner on Route 66 in Glenrio, Texas - Black and White Photograph (KD008324X)Keith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of an abandoned diner on old Route 66, built 1952 in Glenrio, Texas. Once a busy stop for travelers along Route 66, Glenrio is now essentially a ghost town with only a handful of residents remaining.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Typically ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US (Send a message for a custom price to ship outside the US)
Alternative papers are available.
Outside the U.S., contact us to arrange a purchase.