Antique Pipe Wrench with Cracked Wooden Handle - Black and White Photograph (DSC05896)Keith Dotson Photography
Large-format black and white photograph of an antique pipe wrench with a cracked handle that was repaired at some point with a fraying leather wrap. This highly-detailed photograph was stitched together from multiple high-resolution photographs (similar to a landscape panorama) and is designed to print at a monumental size. It would make a fantastic conversation piece on the walls of a modern corporate space. The photograph is part of "The Dignity of Work" portfolio, which honors the legacy and passing of the great American industrial age, and the workers who participated in it.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 7-10 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.