Fort Keogh 1880s Officer's Quarters in Miles City, Montana - Black and White PhotographKeith Dotson Photography
Black and white photograph of a final standing officer's quarters from 1880s-era Fort Keogh outside Miles City, Montana.
Archival Pigments Prints on Baryta Surface Fine Art Paper:
- Museum quality, heavy-weight, bright white fine art paper
- Baryta coated with a glossy surface similar to darkroom fiber-based prints
- Acid-free and lignin-free
- Very best archival quality, tonal contrast, and surface beauty
- Includes white border for easier framing
- Signed in the white space below the bottom right corner of the print
- Comes to you carefully packaged, without frame or top mat
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free shipping inside the US
Alternative papers may be available.